High-torque direct drive turntable that is designed for club or battle use.
The Gemini TT-2000 Direct Drive Turntable boasts an aluminum platter and a precision aluminum tone arm. This ruggedly constructed turntable offers road-ready durability with superior tracking and skip-resistance under the most strenuous playing conditions. The Gemini TT-2000 turntable's robust ABS base and enclosure with heavy adjustable rubber feet completely eliminate feedback from external vibration.
The TT-2000 turntable is also equipped with an easy soft-touch MOTOR ON/OFF button with LED indicator for quick response on starting the platter and simple 1-touch variable 33 and 45 RPM speed buttons.
Gemini delivers the TT-2000 Direct Drive Turntable with detachable RCA and ground cables.
- High-torque, direct drive turntable
- Battle- and club-style design
- +/-10% variable pitch slider
- Solid aluminum platter
- Fully adjustable counter weight & anti-skating controls
- 33 and 45 RPM, reverse playback capability
- Dual soft touch start/stop buttons
- Motor Off button for slower braking
- Removable target light (not included)
- HD-15 headshell
- CN-15 cartridge
- 45 adapter
- Felt slipmat
- Detachable RCA
Still enjoy working with vinyl? Give the TT-2000 turntable a spin. Order today!
TT-2000 Direct Drive Turntable Specifications:
- Dimensions: 17.67"W x 14.56"D x 5.7"H (449 x 370 x 145 mm)
- Weight: 10lb. (4.5 kg)