A fully manual belt-drive turntable ideal for simple studio or home setups.
The Gemini TT-1000 Belt-Drive Turntable is an incredibly economical turntable with a battle- and club-style design that can be used in a studio/home setup or on the road. It has an easy, soft-touch MOTOR ON/OFF button with LED indicator for quick response on starting the platter, and simple, one-touch variable 33/45rpm speed buttons with reverse playback capability. The Gemini turntable also has a +/-10% variable pitch slider, headshell, 45 adapter, and detachable RCA and ground cables. A CN-15 cartridge and felt slipmat are included.
- Fully manual belt-drive turntable
- Battle- and club-style design
- +/-10% variable pitch slider
- Solid aluminum platter
- Fully adjustable counterweight & anti-skating controls
- 33/45 /78rpm, reverse playback capability
- Dual soft touch start/stop buttons
- MOTOR ON/OFF button for slower braking
- Headshell and 45 adapter included
- CN-15 cartridge & felt slipmat included
Order this simple-to-use and completely affordable turntable today!
TT-1000 Belt Drive Turntable Specifications:
- Dimensions: 17.67"W x 14.56"D x 5.7"H (449 x 370 x 145 mm)
- Weight: 8.1lb., (4 kg.)