Gemini RS-415 15" Active LoudspeakerProduct #583062 Gemini 583062 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A portable and powerful active speaker that can function as a standalone PA.
The biamped Gemini RS-415 2-Way Active Loudspeaker offers 300W (245W + 55W) RMS power handling and a 1200W peak. A 15" woofer with 3" voice coil and a pure titanium compression driver with 1-3/4" coil are housed in a trapezoidal ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet. The Gemini RS-415 is equipped with a wide dispersion horn. The RS-415 loudspeaker has both XLR and 1/4" mic inputs with separate gain control; a line RCA and XLR inputs; and 1/4" output connector. Other features include a master volume output control, bass and treble tone controls, a power guided clip alert LED, recessed, smooth-molded handles. It can be flown or stand mounted.
- 2-way high powered speaker system
- 300W (245W + 55W) RMS built-in amplifier
- 15" woofer with 3" voice coil
- Accurate bass down to 40Hz
- Pure titanium compression driver with 1.75" coil
- Linear frequency response between 40Hz-18kHz
- Wide dispersion horn design
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Recessed smooth molded handle
- Dual microphone inputs (XLR & 1/4" stereo) w/separate gain control
- Line RCA & XLR input w/separate gain control
- XLR & 1/4" output connectors
- Bass and treble tone control
- Master volume output control
- Trapezoidal design
- Flyable & Stand mountable
Compact design and onboard power make it perfect for mobile use. Order today!
RS-415 15" Active Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 40Hz -18kHz
- Dimensions: (WxDxH): 17.9" x 15.8" x 27", (455mm x 400mm x 685mm)
- Weight: 51.6lb. (12.3kg)
- High Frequency Driver: 1.75" Titanium
- Low Frequency Driver: 15"
- Input: Mic (XLR & 1/4"), Line (RCA & XLR)
- Peak Power: 1200W
- RMS: 300W (245W + 55W)