This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A 2-way 200W biamp active loudspeaker with 800W peak with multiple I/O options.
The 12" Gemini RS-412 2-way active speaker system offers 200W (245W + 55W) RMS power and 800W peak. The trapezoidal ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet houses a 12" woofer with 2" voice coil and a 1.35" coil pure titanium compression driver. A wide-design molded horn provides superior sound dispersion.
It also has a mixer section with XLR and 1/4" mic inputs with separate gain controls, line RCA and XLR inputs, and a 1/4" output connector. It's also equipped with a master volume output control, bass and treble tone control, and a power-guided clip alert LED. Recessed, smooth-molded handles make the RS-412 loudspeaker easy to transport, and it is flyable and stand mountable to adapt to your venue.
- 2-way high powered speaker system
- 800W peak, (165W + 35W) 200W RMS built-in amplifier
- 12" woofer with 2.5" voice coil
- Accurate bass down to 45Hz
- Pure titanium compression driver with 1.35" coil
- Linear frequency response between 45Hz-18kHz
- Wide dispersion horn design
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Recessed smooth molded handle
- Microphone input (XLR & 1/4" stereo) w/separate gain control
- Line RCA & XLR input w/separate gain control
- XLR & 1/4" output connectors
- Bass and treble tone control
- Trapezoidal design
- Flyable and stand mountable
Add this quality, cost-effective loudspeaker to your rig. Order one or a pair today!
RS-412 12" Active Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 45Hz -18kHz
- Dimensions: (WxDxH): 16.5" x 12.2" x 22.8", (420mm x 310mm x 580mm)
- Weight: 37.5lb. (12.3kg)
- High-frequency Driver: 1.35" Titanium
- Low-frequency Driver: 12"
- Input: Mic (XLR and 1/4"), Line (RCA and XLR)
- Peak Power: 800W
- RMS: 200W (165W + 35W)