Gemini RS-410 10" Active LoudspeakerProduct #583060 Gemini 583060 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A 2-way active loudspeaker that can function as a standalone PA system.
The 10" Gemini RS-410 2-way active speaker system [160W (130W + 30W) RMS power, 640W peak], houses a 10" woofer with 2" voice coil and a 1.35" coil pure titanium compression driver. Its trapezoidal ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet has a wide horn for superior sound dispersion.
The Gemini RS-408 Active Loudspeaker has XLR and 1/4" mic inputs with a separate gain control, line RCA and XLR inputs, and a 1/4" output connector. It's also equipped with a master volume output control, bass and treble tone control, and a power guided clip alert LED. Recessed, smooth-molded handles make the RS-408 loudspeaker easy to transport, and it is flyable and stand mountable to adapt to your venue.
- 2-way, high-powered speaker system
- 640W peak, (130W + 30W) 160W RMS built-in bi-amplifier
- 10" woofer with 2" voice coil
- Pure titanium compression driver with 1.35" coil
- Linear frequency response between 60Hz-18KHz
- Wide dispersion horn design
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Recessed smooth molded handle
- Microphone input (XLR & 1/4" stereo) w/separate gain control
- Line RCA & XLR input w/separate gain control
- XLR & 1/4" output connectors
- Bass and treble tone control
- Master volume output control
- Trapezoidal design
- Flyable & Stand mountable
Get some killer sound without killing your budget. Order today!
RS-410 10" Active Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Frequency response: 60Hz -18kHz
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 14" x 10-5/8" x 19-11/16", (355mm x 270mm x 500mm)
- Weight: 27.1 lb. (12.3kg)
- High-frequency Driver: 1.35" Titanium
- Low-frequency Driver: 10"
- Input: Mic (XLR & 1/4"), Line (RCA & XLR)
- Peak power: 640W
- RMS: 160W (130W + 30W)