A budget-friendly loudspeaker that's perfect for small venues.
The 8" Gemini RS-408 2-way high-power active speaker system housing an 8" woofer with 1-1/2" voice coil and a 1" coil titanium compression driver and a built-in 120W amplifier to drive them. It's also equipped with a mixer section that offers XLR and 1/4" mic inputs with separate gain controls, RCA inputs, a 1/4" output connector, and a power guided clip alert LED. The trapezoidal ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet has a molded horn designed for wide sound dispersion, recessed molded handles, and it is flyable and stand mountable to adapt to your venue.
- 2-way high powered active speaker system
- 120W RMS (480W peak) built-in amplifier
- 8" woofer with 1-1/2" voice coil
- Compression driver with 1" coil
- Linear frequency response between 70Hz-18kHz
- Wide dispersion horn design
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- XLR and 1/4" mic input with separate gain control
- Line RCA & XLR inputs
- 1/4" output connector
- Bass and treble tone control
- Master volume output control
- Trapezoidal design
- Flyable and stand mountable
Pumped up sound without a pumped up price. Order today!
RS-408 Active 8" Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-8kHz
- Dimensions: (WxDxH): 11-3/8" x 8-11/16" x 16-1/8", (290mm x 220mm x 410mm)
- Weight: 17.9 lb. (8.1 kg)
- High-frequency Driver: 1" Titanium
- Low-frequency Driver: 8"
- Input: Mic (XLR & 1/4"), Line (RCA & XLR)
- Peak Power: 480W
- RMS: 120W