- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
High quality iPod mixer is stylish and easy to use.
The Gemini iTRAX iPod Mixer Console has dual docking stations for Apple iPod digital music players, so you'll be ready to mix wherever you go. Also features a USB port that allows library management via PC, inputs for 1 mic and 2 phono/line, composite video output for use with photo/video-enabled iPods, plus master and record RCA outputs. The mic channel has low and high EQ so you can sound your best with very little tweaking.
Each channel also includes a rotary gain knob, 3-band EQ, and volume fader. The the Gemini iTRAX Mixer Console's cross fader allows you to transition smoothly from one source to another. On the iTrax, the cross fader is removable and, if the need arises, can be replaced.
- Dual docking stations for Apple iPod digital music players
- USB port with dock switch allows library management via PC
- 2 Phono/Line convertible inputs for use with additional devices
- 3-Band rotary EQ with gain and cut feature per channel
- 1⁄4" (6.35mm) Mic input with 2-Band EQ controls
- Master and Record RCA outputs
- Input selection switches
- Cue section with CH1/CH2 cue fader
- User replaceable X-Fader
Affordable and gets the job done.
iTRAX iPod Mixer Console Specifications:
- Inputs: Phono - 3 mV, 47 KOhm; Line - 150 mV, 27 KOhm; MIC - 15 mV, 1 K Ohm Balanced; MIC High - ± 12dB; MIC Low - ± 12dB; USB Input - USB 20/11/10 B-Type
- Outputs: Master RCA - 0 dB 1V, 400 Ohm; Max - 20V Peak-to-Peak; Record - 225 mV, 5 KOhm; Video Output Type — RCA Composite
- General: Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20KHz +/- 2 dB; Distortion - < 002%; S/N Ratio - Better Than 80 dB; Headphone Impedance - 16 Ohm; Power Source - Adapter 115v 60Hz/15v AC 15A; Adapter 230v 50Hz/15vAC 15A
- Dimensions 12.5" x 4.2" x 14" (317.5 x 107 x 355.6mm)
- Weight 12 lbs (5.44kg)