Gemini GVX-SUB15P Powered SubwooferSku #501908000000000 Gemini 501908 YAEB Powered Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Compact design and well equipped for road use.
The Gemini GVX-SUB15P subwoofer features a 15" woofer speaker with a 2.5" voice coil and 60 oz. magnet. It also has a built-in amp with limiter circuit, balanced XLR 1/4" combo input, balanced XLR output and high-pass output. The GVX-SUB15P is a great addition to any setup, especially when paired with the GVX Series 12" or 15" loudspeakers. Other features include a perforated steel mesh grille, recessed flush handles, phase inverter switch, a 35mm pole mount fitting, and a water-resistant, textured black paint finish.
Like the rest of Gemini's GVX Series of loudspeakers and powered subwoofers, the GVX-SUB15P has a sleek, compact design and provides you with deep, floor-shaking low end.
- 400W RMS
- 1600W peak
- 15" woofer with 2.5" (63.5mm) voice coil and 60oz. magnet
- Built-in amp with limiter circuit
- Perforated steel mesh grille
- Recessed flush handles
- Water-resistant textured black paint
- Balanced XLR/ 1/4" (6.5mm) combo input
- Balanced XLR full-range output and high-pass output
- Phase inverter switch
Extend your low-end without killing your budget. Order the GVX-SUB15P today!
GVX-SUB15P Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Weight: 60.4lb., 27.39kg.
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 17.5" x 20.5" x 20.5", or 444.5mm x 520.7mm x 520.7mm
- Electronic crossover with adjustable frequency control: (55Hz~200Hz)
- Linear frequency response: between 40Hz—250Hz