Gemini GVX-15P Active Bi Amp 15" LoudspeakerProduct #583906 Gemini 583906 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
2-way biamped 15" speaker with 500W RMS, 1000W peak, built-in electronic crossover, more.
The 15" Gemini GVX-15P Active Loudspeaker packs quite a punch despite its deceptively compact design. The GVX-15P loudspeaker system also delivers accurate, detailed midrange and pleasant, smooth highs.
Accurate, detailed midrange and pleasant, smooth highs emanate from the 15" woofer with 2.5" voice coil and high-output 1.5" titanium driver. You can drive the Gemini active bi amp speaker to its limits without distorting your sound.
Specs for the Gemini GVX-15P loudspeaker include: 500W RMS (420W LF + 80W RF) with a 1000W peak (840W + 160W). And amplifier thermal, short circuit, and DC protections mean that your Gemini loudspeaker keeps on moving air when you need it to.
The Gemini GVX-15P speaker is also physically protected by its 3/4" MDF construction, a perforated steel-mesh grille, and a water-resistant textured black paint finish. Recessed flush handles make taking this Gemini speaker to your gigs even easier. What's more, the live sound GVP-15P active loudspeaker's enclosure is flyable, pole-mountable, and floor wedge-able.
- 2-way biamplified, optimized active loudspeaker system
- Amplifier thermal, short circuit, and DC protections
- Balanced XLR line input with pass-thru XLR connector
- Switch: Full-range / monitor 100Hz low-cut filter
- Perforated steel mesh grille
- Recessed, flush handles
- Water-resistant textured black paint
Crank it up with the GVX-15P. Order one or a pair today!
GVX-15P Active Bi Amp 15" Loudspeaker Specifications:
- High-output titanium driver 1.5"
- 15" woofer with 2.5" (63mm) voice coil
- 420W RMS LF amplifier, 80W RMS HF amplifier, 1000W Peak (840W + 160W)
- Built-in 24dB/octave @ 1800Hz electronic crossover
- Linear frequency response: 50Hz to 20KHz
- Weight: 72.8lb./33kg.
- Dimensions: (WxHxD): 16.6" x 27.2" x 17.4", 421.6mm x 690.9mm x 442mm