Lightweight, high wattage handling PA speakers.
The ES-12 transducers are articulate and responsive to the subtle and dynamic changes in your tracks. The 2 way speaker is composed of a large 12” LF woofer and powerful 2” voice coil needed to push the low frequencies nearing 60Hz around the room. The tweeter is a pure titanium compression driver with a wide dispersion horn for airy and detailed highs even at large distances or angles from the speaker.
The ABS nylon fiber cabinet makes the ES series of speakers strong and durable in the face of continual use and abuse. Each cabinet also has top and side mounted handles for multiple carrying positions and options for hanging or stand mounting, so getting to the event and setting up is simple every time.
The ES series was designed to be a great and versatile speaker that will last for years under continual travel and use. With all the features of speakers costing much more the ES series comes in at a definite value with all of the detail and loudness you need in your sound.
- Lightweight and durable
- Neutrik inputs
- Broad frequency response
Order today and clear up your sound along with your cartage woes.
ES-12 12" ABS Passive Loudspeaker Specifications:
- 2-way high power passive PA speaker
- 600W peak, 150W RMS
- Impedance 8 Ohms
- 12” LF woofer with 1.5” voice coil
- Pure Titanium 1” HF compression driver
- Linear frequency response between 60Hz-20kHz
- Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Top and side handles for easy carrying
- Speakon Input and Output connectors
- Flyable and Stand mountable
- Unit Dimensions: 14.2 x 12.2 x 23.6 in (360 x 310 x 600 mm)
- Weight: 24.24 lbs / (11 kg)