Gemini CDM-3650 Dual CD Mixing ConsoleProduct #H92725 Gemini H92725 YCB DJ CD & Media Players https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Dual-deck CD control with fully integrated 2-channel DJ mixer.
The Gemini CDM-350 is an all-in-one DJ solution combining dual CD decks with a fully integrated 2-channel DJ mixer with and a host of professional features. Bringing versatile functionality to a mobile DJ workstation, the CDM-3650 lets you play and control tracks from Audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3-CDs.
Navigating through tracks on your CDs is easy thanks to the CDM-3650’s large, blue-backlit LCD displays, which provide convenient text readouts for your files. And when it comes to flexible, hands-on control, the unit boasts two independent jog wheels that let you search through a track, pitch bend or even scratch.
For unique song manipulation, three programmable Hot Cues enable you to create instant playback positions on your tracks, while a loop section lets you seamlessly repeat musical or vocal phrases between start and end points. Smooth, tight Variable Pitch Control sliders also give you precise command when beat matching, plus Master Tempo control allows you to increase or decrease the tempo of a song without affecting its original pitch.
Put your own artistic spin on your favorite tracks with tools like Reverse and Brake Mode, and use handy playback features like Instant-start and Cue with Preview for an enhanced level of command. A Program function even supports playlist creation, so restaurant and bar owners can produce popular song collections and let them play without worrying about controlling the unit. And to ensure reliable performance, the CDM-3650 includes anti-shock using RAM buffer memory.
- All-in-one DJ mixing console
- Dual CD decks with support for audio CDs. CD-Rs and MP3 CDs
- Built-in 2-channel mixers
- Large, blue-backlit LCD display
- Two independent jog wheels with Search and Pitch Bend
- Three programmable Hot Cues
- Instant-start and Cue with Preview
- Fader-start capability
- +10 track button for quick navigation
- Single and Continuous play modes
- One seamless loop per side with reloop
- 2-band EQ with Gain Control
- 1/4” headphone output
- XLR balanced outputs and 1/4” mic input
- Auxiliary inputs for line devices
The CDM-3650 combines affordability with a user-friendly design.
CDM-3650 Dual CD Mixing Console Specifications:
- Type: Compact Disc Player
- Disc Type: Standard Compact disc (12 cm & 8 cm)
- Time Display: Track Elapsed, Track Remain, or Total remain
- Variable Pitch: 16% Slider with Resume Switch
- Pitch Bend: 16% Maximum
- Instant Start: Within 0.03 seconds
- Installation: 19” each
- Dimensions: 19” x 5” x 10.2” (483 x 127 x 254 mm)
- Weight: 13lb. (5.9 kg)
- Audio Section
- Quantization: 1 Bit Linear/Channel, 3 Beam Laser
- Oversampling Rate: 8 Times
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Dynamic Range: 85dB
- Channel Separation: 85dB (1kHz)
- Output Level: 2.0 +/- 0.2V R.M.S.
- Power Supply: AC 115/230V, 60/50Hz
- Phono: 3mV, 47 KOhm
- Line: 150mV, 27 KOhm
- Mic: 1.5mV, 1 KOhm balanced
- Max: 20V Peak to Peak
- Rec: 225 mV, 5KOhm
- Dimensions: 19” x 10.25” x 5” (483 x 260 x 127 mm)
- Weight: 15.75 lb. (7.1 kg)