Gemini CDJ-700 Professional Media Controller
DJ CD & Media Players
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Playback from CDs, SD cards, and USB in a variety of file formats, plus the industry's first touch-sensitive display screen.
The innovation behind Gemini's new CDJ-700 focuses on two key elements of DJ performance: versatility and control. Due to the incredible variety of modern media, DJs can't be restricted to a single format, so the CDJ-700 offers incredible flexibility, allowing playback from CDs, SD cards and USB memory devices in a variety of file formats (MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF). Plus, the CD slot, which features compatibility with CDs, CD-Rs and MP3 CDs, also boasts an amazingly quick load-time of just eight seconds!
More than a touch of innovation...
And when it comes to control, the CDJ-700 provides a new dimension of tactile command by incorporating the industry's first touch-sensitive display screen. Now you can navigate between folders and tracks, adjust tempo and even set effect values using the same intuitive controls found on the world's most popular media players and smart phones.
Feature-rich and user-friendly
A large, high-resolution jog wheel with three selectable modes allows you to operate Cue, Scratch, Slip and Loop Adjust functions, while a display screen in the middle of the wheel indicates your mode, track position and slip position. And the jog wheel is painstakingly designed to offer super-accurate control with a completely natural feel. In fact, a Rotary Adjust feature lets you fine-tune the jog wheel's resistance for a custom feel, whether you're partial to stiff and heavy, light and loose or anything in between.
For ultra-precise beat matching, the Master Tempo mode enables tempo adjustment without changing the original pitch of the track; but if pitch manipulation is your thing, then feel free to tweak away with the Pitch Control fader.
Want more functionality? How about MIDI? Thanks to its MIDI capabilities, you can control the parameters of your favorite DJ software right from the unit and route your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard.
Creativity is so important when crafting your own original sound, which is why the CDJ-700 provides six DSP-powered effects with Dry/Wet level control. Additional functions like Pitch Bend, Hot Cueing, Reverse and Loop Sections, along with versatile BPM options, round out the collection of professional features that fully complement the CDJ-700's user-friendly design.
For true connecting convenience, the unit includes line output jacks on the rear panel, along with a USB out for hooking up your computer. And a digital output (S/PDIF) allows you to plug into an external mixer or even interface with your favorite DAW and record without conversion. So let your imagination run wild! You can rest assured knowing the CDJ-700 will keep pace thanks to comprehensive features and outstanding audio quality.
Intuitive control at your fingertips
By the way, did we mention the vibrant and convenient LCD touch screen display? Flexible control has never been so powerful, so effortless… and so touchable! Features like Time, Tempo, BPM, Track Select and even Effect Values can be controlled with the touch of a finger, bringing ease-of-use to an entirely new level.
- Multi-Format playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files on CD, SD card, and USB memory devices
- Fast-loading Slot-in CD-ROMs compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs, MP3 CDs
- Large touch-sensitive platter with LCD display and three selectable modes: search/pitch bend/scratch effect w/ SLIP mode and reverse
- Six DSP-powered effects
- MIDI control allowing assignment of all buttons of the CDJ-700 to trigger other devices, such as DJ software with MIDI mapping capability
- Industry's first full-color TFT touch screen
- 24-bit/192kHz soundcard
- Digital output (S/PDIF)
- Master Tempo up to +/-24%
- High-resolution pitch fader with range of +/- 4, 8, 16, 24, 50, 100%
Professional features and innovative design for the modern DJ - right at your fingertips. Order today!
CDJ-700 Professional Media Controller Specifications:
- Type: Compact Disc Player & USB/SD Reader
- USB Output Type: Type B
- Disc Type: Standard Compact discs (12 cm & 8 cm)
- Power Supply: AC 115/230V, 60/50 Hz
- Dimensions: 13-5/16" x 12" x 4-1/8" (337 x 305 x 103.5 mm)
- Weight: 8.6 lb. (3.9 kg)
- Audio Section:
- Quantization: 1-bit Linear/Channel, 3-beam laser
- Oversampling Rate: 8 times
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Dynamic Range: 85dB
- Channel Separation: 85dB (1kHz)
- Output Level: 1.0 +/- 0.2V R.M.S.
- Digital Audio:
- Output Type: Coaxial Digital (S/PDIF)
- Output format: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit