Gemini CDJ-250 Tabletop CD PlayerProduct #H82215 Gemini H82215 YJDB Multi Channel DJ Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Full-media control for the modern digital based DJ.
Gemini’s CDJ-250 offers a feature-set that brings professional functionality and dynamic control to a user-friendly platform. Compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3-CDs, the CDJ-250 boasts a large jog wheel that lets you search through a track, bend the pitch, or scratch with true vinyl-like feel. A large, blue-backlit LCD display also allows you to navigate your tracks quickly and easily, while variable pitch control offers precise command for beat matching and song manipulation. When it comes to crafting an expert mix, the CDJ-250 delivers the performance you demand and the reliability you expect from a top DJ brand like Gemini.
- Compatible with audio CDs, CD-Rs & MP3 CDs
- Extra-large jog wheel
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- Large blue backlit LCD display with text for MP3
- Three selectable jog modes: Scratch Effect/Cue Search/Pitch Bend
- Instant reverse for added effect
- Brake mode for vinyl-like stops
- Instant-start & cue with preview
- Single & Continuous play modes
- Fully programmable with repeat function
- Seamless loop with reloop
- Pitch Bend via jog wheel or buttons +/- 16%
- Three-mode time selection
- High-speed rotary track search
- Frame accurate search
- Variable pitch control with three settings: +/- 4, 8 & 16%
Order this versatile digital media player today.
CDJ-250 Tabletop CD Player Specifications:
- Type: Compact Disc Player
- Disc Type: Standard Compact discs (12 cm & 8 cm)
- Time Display: Track Elapsed or Track Remain
- Variable Pitch: ± 16% Slider with Resume Switch
- Pitch Bend: ± 16% Maximum
- Instant Start: Within 0.03 seconds
- Power Supply: AC 100/240V, 60/50 Hz
- Dimensions: 11" x 11.75" x 4.5" (279.4 x 298.45 x 114.3 mm)
- Weight: 5.88 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- AUDIO SECTION:
- Quantization: 1 Bit Linear/Channel, 3 Beam Laser
- Oversampling Rate: 8 Times
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Dynamic Range: 85 dB
- Channel Separation: 85 dB (1 KHz)
- Output Level: 2.0 +/- 0.2V R.M.S.