Gemini 5-Channel 19in MixerProduct #H82210 Gemini H82210 YJDA 2 Channel DJ Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Standard 4-unit rackmountable mixer, at a low price point.
This 5-channel, 19-inch mixer combines flexible connections and comprehensive features in a 4U rackmountable design, making the RMX5 a dynamic and powerful addition to any mobile DJ rack or club installation application.
The RMX5 boasts an extensive input/output section featuring six line inputs and two convertible phono/line RCA jacks. The unit also includes Master, Record and Zone RCA outputs for connecting external equipment like amplifiers and recording devices. For microphones, the RMX5 provides three inputs and 2-band EQ for controlling the high and low frequencies of your mic signal, while a convenient Talkover switch allows you to quickly decrease the main output so the microphone can be heard over the music.
For outstanding control and tone-tweaking capabilities, the RMX5 offers Volume faders, rotary Gain control and 3-band EQ on each channel. A tight, smooth Rail Glide cross fader also lets you mix seamlessly from one source to another, while a cross fader assignment rotary lets you designate which two channels will be controlled. Plus, a VU display with bright LEDs provides a handy visual tool for monitoring your decibel levels.
To ensure your mix sounds tight and even, the RMX5 offers Cue features for previewing your tracks. With the mixer’s Cue Volume, you can adjust the levels heard through the ¼-inch headphone jack, while a Cue/PGM fader allows you to adjust the headphone mix without changing the Master mix heard by the audience. For fast, convenient navigation, channels are assignable for Cueing via dedicated push buttons.
- 4U, 19" rackmountable 5-channel professional mixer
- 8 Line, 2 Phono/Line convertible RCA inputs
- 3-band roatry Line EQ per channel
- Rotary Gain control per channel
- Assignable, user-replaceable Rail Glide cross fader
- VU display with bright LEDs
- Push-button cueing with Cue/PGM fader control
- Rotary Master, Zone, Balance and Cue Volume controls
- Master, Zone and Record RCA outputs
- Balanced Master output
- XLR-1/4" combo Mic input
- 2-band rotary Mic EQ with cut feature and rotary Volume control
- Manual Talkover feature
- 1/4" headphone input located on faceplate
Order today for your restaurant or bar installation, or mobile DJ rig.
5-Channel 19in Mixer Specifications:
- Phono: 3mV, 47kOhm
- Line: 150mV, 27kOhm
- MIC: 1.5mV, 1kOhm Balanced
- Max: 20V Peak-to-Peak
- Rec: 225mV, 5kOhm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 2dB
- Distortion: < 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: Better than 85dB
- Headphone Impedance: 16Ohm
- Power Source: AC15V 500 mA
- Dimensions: 19” x 3.3” x 7”
- Weight: 6.35lb.