Gemini 2 Channel 6.5" MixerProduct #H82207 Gemini H82207 YJDA 2 Channel DJ Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Practical features and durable construction, in an extremely compact design.
This supremely portable 2-channel stereo mixer gives DJs the control they demand at a price they can afford. With two line RCA inputs, two phono RCA inputs and a master RCA output, the PS1 provides all the necessary connections. For crafting a customized sound, there are 2-band rotary EQ on each channel, allowing you to artfully blend the lows and highs of your tracks. And individual Gain Control gives you even greater command when crafting your mix. The PS1 also features a Microphone Input with dedicated Volume Control, so you can tweak the level of your vocal signal.
The PS1’s Cue Volume lets you adjust the levels heard through the ¼-inch headphone out without changing the overall mix. You can also adjust the headphone mix with the rotary Cue Control by choosing the channel you wish to monitor, or creating an even blend between the two. Using these Cue features to preview your mix helps ensure it sounds tight and professional for your audience.
Ideal for DJs looking to keep their rig light and tight, along with beginners seeking an easy-to-use, dependable mixing solution, the PS1 offers valuable features and reliable performance at a very attractive price.
- 6.5", 2-channel stereo mixer
- 2 line / 2 phono RCA inputs
- 2-band rotary EQ with Gain control
- Rotary Cue knob for easy cue preview
- Screwless bottom panel for unobstructed mixing
- Rotary Cue Volume control
- Rail Glide cross fader
- 1/4" headphone output
- 1/4" microphone input with Volume control
- Ground screw for turntable connectivity
Get your mix on, with this super-compact and affordable mixer.
2 Channel 6.5" Mixer Specifications:
- Phono: 3mV, 47KOhm
- Line: 150mV, 27KOhm
- MIC: 1.5mV, 1KOhm Balanced
- Max: 20V Peak-to-Peak
- Rec: 225mV, 5KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 2dB
- Distortion: < 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: Better than 80dB
- Headphone Impedance: 16Ohm
- Power Source: AC15V 500 mA
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 3.3” x10”
- Weight: 2.5lb.