Galaxy Audio PSE LAV SystemProduct #H77943 Galaxy Audio H77943 YWD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable lavalier wireless system for presenters.
The PSE LAV system from Galaxy Audio features the PSER wireless receiver, a UHF diversity receiver with 16 selectable channels. The receiver features a volume control, channel display, and IR Sync. The PSE has an XLR ¼" output and squelch adjustment. It also comes with the MBP52 body pack and a lavalier microphone.
This microphone is ideal for worship leaders, business presenters, lecturers and others who require hands-free presentation of informational material.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Output Volume Control
- AF Level Indicator
- IR Sync
- Squelch Adjustment
- XLR/¼" Outputs
Body Pack (MBP52)
- IR Sync
- 2 AA Batteries
- Mic/0/-10 dB
- 3 Position Switch
- Low Battery Indicator
Order now and get your point across.
PSE LAV System Specifications:
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 Ohms load) -12dBV ¼" connector (into 3KOhms load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms ¼" connector 1KOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin2: Audio
- Pin3: No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 8.3" x 6.3"
- (44mm H x 212mm W x 160mm D)
- Weight: 31oz (880 g)
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 400mA, supplied by external power supply.