Galaxy Audio Powered Nano Spot
Powered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
These speakers have a large sound, for such a small size and price.
The Nano Spot is a tiny member of the Hot Spot family. Featuring a 3" driver, it has three inputs on the rear panel: XLR, 1/4", and 1/8" stereo summing. With 24V Phantom power, a 20dB pad, and built in compressor, you can go directly into the Nano Spot from your source or microphone. The NSPA can be used in call centers, computer monitoring, on the bar or patio in a restaurant, and many other applications.
- 3" 4 ohm Driver
- Stand / Bracket Mountable with included NSPA Bracket Kit
- 2-Band EQ
- XLR Input: 4.4 k Differential Balanced
- 1/4" Input: 10 k Unbalanced
- 1/8" Input 22 k Balanced (11 k Unbalanced)
- Power LED
- Signal LED
Order the Powered Nano Spot today, and add some big sound to your desktop.
Powered Nano Spot Specifications:
- 3 Inputs: (1) One XLR Balanced, (2) One 1/4" Unbalanced, (3) One 1/8" Stereo Summing
- Phantom Power: 24Vdc
- Equalizer Controls: Two Band EQ with Center-Detent Controls
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Supply: 18Vdc, 1.75A
- Built in Amplifier: 25 watts @ 4 ohms
- Speaker: 87.5dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Frequency response: 150Hzâ17kHz
- Maximum SPL: 101.5dB
- Enclosure Materials: High Density ABS Indicator
- LEDs: Power, Compressor & Signal
- Input Impedance: XLR Input: 4.4 k, Differential Balanced, 1/4" Input: 10 k Unbalanced, 1/8" Input: 22 k Balanced (11 k Unbalanced)
- PAD Switch: 20dB
- Built in Compressor
- Included: Power supply, Wall and Stand Mount
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 5" x 4.25" x 4.5"
- Net weight: 1.75 lb