Galaxy Audio Portable Line Array
Powered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Spread out your sound, without dispersing your funds.
The Galaxy Audio LA4 Line Array is designed to take advantage of the unique sound dispersion characteristics of multiple stacked drivers. Line Arrays are becoming increasingly popular for both permanent installations and portable PA because of their ability to provide very targeted sound, even in acoustically challenging rooms. The LA4 is rated at 125 watts @ 16 ohms.
Standard LA4 features four 4.5" speakers and is wired as a 16 ohm cabinet with a pair of ¼" Speakon combo inputs and a socket for mounting on a speaker stand. The LA4 is perfect for live sound such as AV presentations where there is a need to control the sound dispersion.
- Four 4.5” 16 ohm Line Array speakers
- 2 combination Speakon / 1/4” input jacks
- Pole mount socket fits standard 1-3/8” stands
Order this line array system today, at an affordable price.
Portable Line Array Specifications:
- Frequency response: 150 Hz –18 kHz
- Power handling capacity: 125 Watts
- Sensitivity: (1 watt @ 1Meter) 98 dB (1 kHz octave band)
- Maximum SPL: (125 watts @ .5 meter): 126 dB
- Speaker complement: Four 4.5-inch full range drivers
- Nominal impedance: 16 ohms
- Dispersion: 60-deg x 120-deg
- Input connection: Two Speakon®/ 1⁄4 -inch combination jacks wired in parallel. Speakon® wiring (1+ Pos.) (1- Neg.)
- Enclosure Materials: 15mm plywood, metal mesh grille
- Color: Black or White
- Features: Integrated Handle and 1-3/8" Pole Mount Socket
- Dimensions: 21.5-inches x 7.5-inches x 8.5-inches
- Net weight: 14.1 lb.