Galaxy Audio ECM Handheld Wireless System LProduct #H72725 Galaxy Audio H72725 YWA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
UHF wireless system with a 200' range for hand-held mics .
The ECM Wireless Handheld System includes the ECMR receiver and HH52 dynamic mic/transmitter .
The ECMR Wireless Receiver
The ECMR Wireless Receiver is an economical solution to a great wireless microphone system. The ECMR has 16 selectable channels, IR Sync, Diversity Antennas mounted to the front of the rugged plastic casing.
HH52 / MBP52 Wireless Transmitters
The ECMR can be used and will sync with either the HH52 or MBP52 transmitters. The HH52 has a gain control and an on/off switch. Both transmitters are powered by 2AA batteries. The MBP52 body pack transmitter has a 0/-10/Mic selector switch.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 16 swelectable channels
- 200' range
- UHF frequency
- Diversity antennas
- Output volume control
- AF level indicator
- IR sSync
- Squelch adjustment
- XLR / ¼" outputs
- Rugged plastic casing
HH52 Dynamic Element Handheld Microphone
- Dynamic microphone element
- On/Off switch
- Gain control with High/Low switch
- IR sync
- 2 AA batteries
- 9.5 oz. (270 g)
A highly affordable way to go wireless. Order today!
ECM Handheld Wireless System Specifications:
- ECMR Reciever:
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 ohm load) -12dBV ¼" connector (into 3k ohm load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms ¼" connector 1KOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1：Ground (cable shield)
- Pin3：No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 9-1/4" x 4-3/4"
- (44.45mm H x 235mm W x 121mm D)
- Weight: .85 lb. (.39kg)
- Power Requirements: 13.5 V dc at 300mA, supplied by external power supply.
- HH52 Dynamic Handheld Mic/Transmitter:
- Element: Dynamic cardioid
- Max audio input level: 0dBV
- Gain (sensitivity) control with high/low RF power switch
- Dimensions: 9-13/16" x 2-1/8" dia. (250mm x 53mm dia.)
- Weight: 9.5 oz. (270 g) (without batteries)
- Power requirements: 2 “AA” size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery life: Approx. 8 hours