Galaxy Audio ECM Guitar Wireless SystemProduct #H72726 Galaxy Audio H72726 YWC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
UHF wireless system for guitar with 200' range.
The ECM Wireless Guitar System includes the ECMR receiver and MBP52 bodypack with 52GTR guitar cable.
The ECMR Wireless Receiver
The ECMR Wireless Receiver is an economical solution to a great wireless microphone system. The ECMR has 16 selectable channels, IR Sync, Diversity Antennas mounted to the front of the rugged plastic casing.
HH52 / MBP52 Wireless Transmitters
The ECMR can be used and will sync with either the HH52 or MBP52 transmitters. The HH52 has a gain control and an on/off switch. Both transmitters are powered by 2AA batteries. The MBP52 body pack transmitter has a 0/-10/Mic selector switch.
The 52GTR cable has 1/4" to mini-XLR connectors and can be used with any electric guitar or bass.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 16 swelectable channels
- 200' range
- UHF frequency
- Diversity antennas
- Output volume control
- AF level indicator
- IR sSync
- Squelch adjustment
- XLR / ¼" outputs
- Rugged plastic casing
MBP52 bodypack transmitter
- IR Sync
- 2 AA batteries
- 3-position switch
- Low-battery indicator
- 2.8 oz. (80 g)
- Use with any guitar or bass guitar
- 1/4" to mini XLR connector
A highly affordable way to go wireless with your guitar. Order today!
ECM Guitar Wireless System Specifications:
- ECMR Reciever:
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 ohm load) -12dBV ¼" connector (into 3k ohm load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms ¼" connector 1KOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1：Ground (cable shield)
- Pin3：No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 9-1/4" x 4-3/4"
- (44.45mm H x 235mm W x 121mm D)
- Weight: .85 lb. (.39kg)
- Power Requirements: 13.5 V dc at 300mA, supplied by external power supply.
- MBP52 Bodypack Transmitter:
- Max audio input level: 0dBV to +10dBV
- Gain adjustment range: 20dB
- Input impedance: 5k ohm
- Dimensions: 3-5/16" x 2-5/8" x 1" (85mm H x 65mm W x 24mm D)
- Weight: 3.0oz (85 g) (without batteries)
- Power requirements: 2 AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable)
- Battery life: Approx. 8 hours