Galaxy Audio ECD Dual Channel UHF Wireless System with One Lapel and One Headset MicrophoneProduct #J00153 Galaxy Audio J00153 YWF Combo Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Dual wireless with a single receiver.
The ECD Series is a dual channel wireless system. The ECD features 2 internal antennas (1 for each receiver), 16 selectable channels on each receiver, and IR Sync from receiver to transmitter. The ECD has one ¼" output on the back of the unit. This package comes with one lavalier and one headset microphone and two MBP38 bodypack transmitters.
Output from each receiver is controlled by the front-mounted volume controls and is sent to the single 1⁄4" output jack on the back of the receiver.The ECDR can be used and will sync with either the HH38 handheld or the MBP38 body pack transmitters. Both transmitters feature an on/off switch and are powered by two “AA” batteries. The MBP38 body pack transmitter also features a Mic/0/-10 selector switch for various input level sources.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 16 Selectable channels
- Output volume control
- AF level indicator
- IR sync
- Squelch adjustment
- 1 Mixed 1/4" output
Order today and enjoy the freedom in presentation that wireless provides.
ECD Dual Channel UHF Wireless System with One Lapel and One Headset Microphone Specifications:
- Available Channels: 16
- Frequency Range: CODE D 584-607 MHz
- CODE L 655-679 MHz
- Transmitter Output Level: 10dBm
- Band: UHF
- Operating Range: Under Typical Conditions 150' (50m)
- Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Audio Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 60Hz~16kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (+/-30kHz deviation 1kHz tone): <1%
- Dynamic Range: >90dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: 14ºF to 122ºF (-10 Cº to +50 Cº)
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30kHz deviation, 1kHz tone) ¼" connector (into 3kOhms load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: ¼" connector 1kOhms
- Sensitivity: -92dBm
- Image Rejection: >92dB
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 8.3" x 6.3"
- Weight: 12oz (340g)
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 300mA, supplied by external power supply.