Pro dual-driver earbud with passive crossover and a max input of 150mW.
The Galaxy Audio EB10 Pro Dual-Drive Earbud features dual drivers with a passive crossover; one to deliver low frequencies, and one to deliver the high frequencies. The EB10 has a max power input of 150mW and a sensitivity of 120dB/mW. The EB10 has a cord over 4 feet long and the earbuds weigh 7g (0.25oz; excluding cable). The earbuds come in a zippered carrying case with a cleaning rod and three pairs of Silicon Sleeves (small, medium and large).
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Dual drivers with passover crossover, one for low frequencies, one for high frequencies
- 4ft. long cord
- Comes with case
- 3 pairs of silicon sleeves (small, medium, large)
Order the EB10 today for some exceptional, comfortable earbud headphones.
EB10 Pro Dual-Drive Earbud Specifications:
- Sensitivity: (@ 1kHz) 120dB/mW
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Armatures: Dual balanced (Single Hi/Singlr Low) with passive crossover
- Impedance: 22 Ohms
- Distortion: Less than 0.3%
- Max Input Power: 150mW
- Connector: Gold plated 3.5mm phone, stereo
- Cord Length: 55" (140cm)
- Net Weight: .25oz. (7g) (excluding cable)