Galaxy Audio CM-140 Check Mate SPL Meter
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Measure the sonic output of just about anything.
The CM-140 sound pressure level meter is a small, handheld device for measuring the pressure level of a sound wave in any acoustic environment. For audio enthusiasts and sound/recording engineers, this is a must. It gives you objective, accurate measurements of SPLs in an easy to use tool. It features an electret condenser microphone, MAX/MIN function, level range display, AC signal output, and readings in 0.1dB steps. Frequency range of 31.5Hz to 8KHz. 70 hours of operation from one 9V battery. Includes manual, 9V battery, and windscreen.
- Electret condenser microphone
- MAX/MIN function
- Level range display
- Frequency weighting: A, C
- Fast or slow time weighting
- AC signal output
- Dynamic range: 50dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz to 8kHz
- 70 hours battery life
- Operation Temp.: 0 degrees C-40 degrees C (Storage Temp.: -10 degrees C-60 degrees C (9V battery
Perfect for home studios or audiophiles. Order now.