How loud are you?
The Galaxy CM-130 Check Mate SPL Meter provides instant, accurate dB readouts when you have to comply with noise codes. The CM-130 sound meter is useful in the studio to establish critical monitoring levels. 4 level ranges. Includes an electret condenser microphone.
- Mini size
- MAX function
- Level range display
- Resolution 0.5dB
Don't get busted by the Noise Police. Get the Check Mate today!
CM-130 Check Mate SPL Meter Specifications:
- Microphone: 1/2 electret condenser microphone
- Accuracy: ±2dB (under reference conditions 94dB @ 1kHz)
- Level Range: 1= 40~70 dB
- 2= 60~90 dB
- 3= 80~110 dB
- 4= 100~130 dB
- Frequency weighting: A, C
- Time weighting: Fast, Slow
- Dynamic range: 30 dB
- Frequency range: 125Hz to 8kHz
- Battery life: 9V battery 110 hours (Included)
- Operation Temp: 0 degrees C - 140 degrees C (32 degrees -104 degrees F)
- Storage Temp: -10 degrees C - 60 degrees C (14 degrees -140 degrees F)
- Dimensions: 9.1" x 2.1" x 1.3" (232mm x 54mm x 34mm)
- Weight: Approx. 0.37 lbs (170g) (including battery)