Galaxy Audio AS-1800 Receiver W/ EB10 Earbuds(Freq. Code B3) Sku #H82310000001000 Galaxy Audio H82310 YWG In-Ear Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
In-ear monitoring system with top-quality earbuds.
If you are interested in a personal in-ear monitoring system, the Galaxy Audio AS-1800R receiver with EB10 earbuds are an excellent choice.
This system consists of an AS-1800R receiver along with a set of EB10 earbuds. These are Galaxy Audio's best quality earbuds. This system puts excellent quality in-ear on-stage monitoring in the hands of musicians on a reasonable budget.
The EB-10 earbuds feature dual drivers with a passive crossover; one to deliver low frequencies and one to deliver the high frequencies. This separation of frequenciues results in stunning clarity and presence. The EB-10 has a maximum power input of 150mW and a sensitivity of 120 dB/mW. The EB-10 has a cord over 4 feet long and the earbuds weigh just 7 grams. The EB-10 includes zippered carrying case with a cleaning rod and three pairs of Silicon Sleeves (small, medium and large).
One very important aspect of the AS-1800R receiver is the Mixed Mono feature. With Mixed Mono the performer can have the vocal mix in Input 1 and the band mix in Input 2 and adjust the volume of each independently to create a personal mix, or you can send two different monitor mixes from the board so each performer can decide which mix he or she wants to hear on their belt pack.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- True Diversity
- Magnesium Alloy
- Mixed Mono Mode
- Frequency Display
- Backlit LCD
- Volume Control
- Battery Level indicator
- 150 mW headphone output
- Runs on 2AA Batteries
- (7 hours-Alkaline)
- Button Lock
- Squelch adjustment
- Volume Knob
- Auto Mute
- Stereo/Mono Switch
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 2.59" x 4.25" x .86"
- Dual drivers with a passive crossover;
- Maximum power input of 150mW and a Sensitivity of 120 dB/mW.
- 4' cord
- Carrying case with a cleaning rod
- 3 pairs of Silicon Sleeves (small, medium and large).
AS-1800 Receiver W/ EB10 Earbuds Specifications:
- Channels: 32 Channels / 640 Selectable Frequencies
- Frequency Stability: ±0.0005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Available Frequencies : B2 538~554 MHZ
- B3 554~570 MHZ
- Modulation Mode: FM stereo modulation
- Operating Range: 300' (100M) typical (in open space)
- Oscillation: PLL synthesized
- Sensitivity: 6dBμV, S/N>60dB at 25 deviation (mono)
- Band Width: 16MHz
- Max. Deviation Range: ±68KHz
- S/N: >105dB
- Sensitivity: (@ 1 kHz) 120 dB/mW
- Frequency Response: 20 ~ 18kHz
- Armatures: Dual Balanced (Single Hi/Single Low) with passive crossover
- Impedance: 22 Ohms
- Distortion: Less than 0.3%
- Max Input Power: 150mW
- Connector: Gold plated 3.5mm phone, stereo
- Cord Length: 55 " (140cm)
- Net Weight: .25oz. (7g) (excluding cable)
- Accessories: Stylish carrying case, Cleaning Rod, Three pairs of Silicon sleeves (small, medium and large)