Access amazing virtual drums recorded at London's revered Air Studios.
The Fxpansion BFD Eco software percussion instrument gives you easy access to the some of the best sounds in the BFD2 library recorded at London's Air Studios. BFD Eco's sounds are full of dramatic levels of detail and mojo. Anything but sterile, BFD Eco is imbued with a musical character that sets it apart from the homogenized, flat sounds found in other virtual drum collections.
Included are over 40 presets that showcase BFD Eco's powerful, punchy-sounding mixing section. The EQ and dynamics/effect processing allow you to sculpt the raw sounds and lush stereo ambience for any situation. DCAM circuit-modeled compression, filtering, and drive provide hardware-style tone and grit, while Overloud's Reverb plate algorithm can be used for artificial reverb effects.
BFD Eco also contains a Groove section containing over 1,500 drum patterns to drag into your DAW, or to sequence on the built-in Drum Track. Preview patterns in sync with your project and use the humanization effects to adjust the feel to your needs. You can even export a stereo mix down from the Groove engine which is ideal for loops and breakbeats.
Other advanced features that set FXpansion BFD Eco apart are its customizable key mapping, electronic drum support, the ability to combine kit pieces from different expansion beat libraries, and an interface perfectly balanced between ease of use and powerful flexibility. Fxpansion BFD Eco also can be upgraded to BFD2—both are fully preset compatible for a seamless transition.
- 5 kicks, 6 snares, 12 toms, and 3 hi-hats
- 11 cymbals and selection of percussion
- 15 built-in effects including EQ, filtering, dynamics, drive, reverb, and more
- Groove section with over 1,500 patterns and advanced humanization
- Customizable key maps and electronic drum support
- Built-in stereo audio export
- Over 40 great-sounding presets
- Full plug-in integration for your digital audio workstation
- Compatible with FXpansion and 3rd-party expansion libraries
With BFD Eco you don't need to be 4-way independent to make great grooves. Order now!
BFD Eco Software Instrument Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Win: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista SP1 (32-bit), Windows7 (32-bit), Pentium4-based CPU or better
- Mac: OSX 10.5.7 or higher, Intel CPU (Macintosh)
- 1GB of RAM
- 7200 rpm HDD with at least 5GB of free space
- DVD drive for installation
- Internet connection for product authorization