Semi-open studio headphones with a flat, clean sound.
The PRmk3 series headphones are successors to the RPmk2 series that have been used as reliable monitor headphones in many professional recording studios for more than 30 years including from the start of the T-series. The driver unit incorporating the key Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) Technology diaphragm has been refined to achieve sharper audio reproduction for more accurate monitoring. The housing, ear pads and head pad have also been re-designed to derive the maximum performance of the RP driver. This model from the series offers a semi-open design which results in a clean and flat frequency response.
- Semi-open design with a flat, clean sound
- Refined Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) diaphragm driver
- Maximum input level of 3000mW to comply with various professional uses
- Low repulsion ear pad and head pad for maximum comfort
- Comes with 3m 1/4 detachable cable, and 1.2m mini plug cable
Comfortable, stylish and completely professional, order the RP Series today!