Fostex PM0.4W Powered Studio Monitors WhiteProduct #600828 Fostex 600828 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Exceptional audio performance with professional looks.
Packing a serious amount of performance into a compact package, the 4", 18W PM0.4W powered monitors feature the Fostex focus on sound quality through advanced technology. They make excellent desktop monitors for the small, home computer-based studio, or can sit comfortably on the meter bridge of a professional console as mix reference monitors. Or, you can use the PM0.4W for fixed installation in coffee houses or restaurants.
The PM0-4 monitor features internal bi-amplification employing two state-of-the-art amplifiers which are precisely calibrated to match the performance of the drive units and utilize high quality discrete bipolar output devices:HF 18w, LF 18w. High-capacity power supply units are used for excellent transient response. PM0.4 offers TRS and Line inputs
The soft dome tweeter employs Fostex's UFLC technology (Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) to achieve high-performance stability.
The 4" woofer uses a mixture of cut and milled fibers made from aromatic polyamide, impregnated with resins to simultaneously achieve high rigidity and optimum damping. An olefin film is thermally adhered to its surface to control frequency response and ensure reliability. Distortion is minimized by the use of an ultra-pure copper voice coil.
- Exclusively designed 4" Woofer and UFLC 0.65" Soft Dome Tweeter
- High efficient bi-amp drive with 18W each for LF and HF
- Independent amplifier in both L and R units.
- Beautiful glossy black front baffle
- Magnetically shielded for proximate setting to video monitor
The search for an affordable, high-quality compact monitor ends when you order the Fostex PM0.4W compact monitor.
PM0.4W Powered Studio Monitors White Specifications:
- Tweeter: .62 (16mm)
- Soft Dome
- Woofer: 3.93 (100mm)
- Aromatic Polymide
- Frequency Response: 60Hz To 30khz
- Low Frequency Cut-off: 60Hz (-10dB)
- High Frequency Cut-off: 22kHz (-10dB)
- Amp Power: 18W To Lows, 18W To Highs
- Amp Distortion: <0.1% T.H.D. @ 12w 4 Ohm 20Hz - 20kHz
- Amp Signal to noise: >75dB 20Hz 30kHz (not weighted)
- Dimensions: 5-3/4"W X 8-11/16"H X 7-1/8"D
- Weight: 8 Lbs. Each