Fostex PM-2 MKII 8" Active Nearfield Studio Monitors - PairProduct #600686 Fostex 600686 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The precision power and clear, pure reproduction needed for pro-level productions.
Fostex employs the latest cone material technology to obtain extremely pure music reproduction with the PM-2 MKII Active near field studio monitors. Biamplification provides 120W to the 8-3/4" LF drivers and 120W to the extremely responsive 1" soft dome HF tweeters with independent gain control. With the MKII upgrades, the tweeters are now a one-piece assembly with a redesigned damper to eliminate interference for clearer high-frequency response, and the cabinets sport a high-gloss piano black finish on their front. The compact cabinets are specially designed to eliminate unwanted resonance and incorporate a long bass port for deep and accurate low-frequency response.
The carefully tuned enclosures and circuitry produce great full range performance with exceptional neutrality even at high SPLs. The LF driver cones are made from cut-and-milled aromatic polyamide fibers that are simultaneously resin-impregnated to achieve high rigidity and optimum damping. The cones also have an olefin film thermally adhered to their surface to control frequency response and to ensure long-term reliability. Resin-impregnated cellulose dust caps cover voice coils made of high-purity copper wire for achieve extremely low distortion. Each soft dome tweeter uses UFLC (Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) technology for lightweight and quality performance. Each amplifier is precisely calibrated to match the performance capability of its driver.
- Biamplified with each amp calibrated to its driver
- 120W LF/120W HF
- 8-3/4" LF driver
- 1" soft dome HF tweeter
- Independent gain control for tweeter
- One-piece tweeter assembly with redesigned damper
- High-gloss piano black front panel
- Compact, ported bass-reflex design cabinet
- LF cones made from resin-impregnated aromatic polyamide fibers with olefin film cover Resin-impregnated cellulose dust cap
- High-purity copper wire voice coil
- Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth technology tweeter construction
Made with high-quality components from a leader in the field. Order yours now!
PM-2 MKII 8" Active Nearfield Studio Monitors - Pair Specifications:
- 10"W x 16-1/8"H x 11-3/4"D
- 32 lbs. each.
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz