A mastering recorder with strong playback features.
Fostex raises the bar on all other rack mount CD recorders with the CR-500. The CR-500 features professional connectors (AES/EBU plus SPDIF, RCA, and +4 balanced XLR), 24/96K recording, USB port for track naming and simple transport control, "instant play" for critical live applications, and MUCH MORE. Simply put, you can't get a better, more feature packed CDR at twice the price!
- CD-DA and BWF (stereo poly-file)* (on UDF) file format recording
- Complies to CD-DA, ISO9660 (playback only) and UDF (v1.02) disk format
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital I/O
- Analog XLR (+4dBu/-10dBV selectable) and unbalanced RCA I/)
- Fader Start function for broadcast use
- Instant Play for event applications
- USB port on the front panel for connecting an off-the-shelf USB keyboard for file name editing, and simple transport controlling.
- Program play up to 9 songs per disc
- 10 memory points per disc
- Internal memory for up to 100 discs, programs and memories
- Power On Play functions good for event and installation applications
- Rotary encoder for quick access to the setup menu
- Direct track selection by 10 key