Focusrite Platinum Pro ADC Analog-Digital Converter
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Give your DAW a Focusrite boost for sterling sound.
The Penta, Trak Master, VoiceMaster Pro and TwinTrak Pro feature the same optional high quality A/D converter. The converter is 24-bit and 128x oversampled, handling sample rates of up to 96 kHz, with S/PDIF output and BNC word clock connector. Tracking a vocal direct into your DAW or any other digital recording media has never been easier or more affordable. An ADC lock LED on the front panel shows when Word Clock sync has been established.
- Dynamic range: 110dB
- Clock jitter: less than 250 picoseconds
- Clock jitter when sync'd to an external clock: 1 nanosecond
- THD+N AMPL: -109dBFS 'A' weighted
- SPDIF: Phono (stereo)
- EXT IN: 1/4" Jack
Platinum Pro ADC Analog-Digital Converter Specifications:
- Sample frequency: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz or 96kHz
Bit depth: 24-bit dither down
Clock options: Standard