Focusrite Platinum Pro ADC Analog-Digital Converter
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Give your DAW a Focusrite boost for sterling sound.
The Platinum Pro ADC Analog-Digital Converter is 24-bit and 128x oversampled and handles sample rates of up to 96kHz, with S/PDIF output and BNC word clock connector. Tracking a vocal direct into your DAW or any other digital recording media has never been easier or more affordable. An ADC lock LED on the front panel shows when Word Clock sync has been established.
Platinum Pro ADC Analog-Digital Converter Specifications:
- Dynamic Range = 110dB
- Clock Jitter = less than 250 picoseconds
- Clock Jitter when sync'd to an external clock = 1 nanosecond
- THD+N AMPL = -109dBFS 'A' weighted
- SPDIF = Phono (stereo)
- EXT IN = 1/4" Jack
- WordClock = BNC connector
- Sample Frequency = 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz or 96kHz
- Bit Depth = 24bit dither down
- Clock Options = Standard
- 0dBfs = +22dBu
- Dithering = Adaptive