Focusrite OctoPre MkII 8-Channel Mic Preamp
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ideal for expanding the number of high-quality mic-pre inputs on your interface.
With eight channels of Focusrite pre-amplification and a built-in 24-bit / 96 kHz ADAT output, OctoPre MkII is Focusrite's powerful input upgrade for your Pro Tools system, or any digital audio workstation. It's also a great expansion for any analogue or digital console, or hard disk recorder.
The digital output allows users to make the most of often-neglected ADAT inputs; ideal for expanding the number of mic-pre inputs on your interface. Connect OctoPre MkII to your audio interface's ADAT input to create a high quality, multi-channel recording solution, ideal for tracking drums, as well guitars, keyboards, vocals and more.
- Eight High Quality Award-winning Focusrite Pre-amps
- Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital output
- Mic-pres optimized for tracking drums
- Two quality Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 5 LED input metering on every channel
- -10dB Pads on every channel
- Direct outputs on every channel
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel
- State-of-the-art Clocking Solutions
OctoPre MkII 8-Channel Mic Preamp Specifications:
- Mic Gain: +10dB to + 55 dB
Line 1-8 Gain: -10 dB to +36 dB
Instrument Gain: +10 dB to +55 dB
Input Pad on inputs 1-8: ~-10 dB
Phantom power switched in 2 x 4 channel groups (1-4 and 5-8)
Mic and instrument maximum input level: +8 dBu (+17 dBu with pad on input)
Line maximum input level: +22 dBu
Nominal output level @ 0dBFS: 16 dBu, balanced
Sample rates: 44.1kHz to 96kHz.
Clock Sources: Internal clock and sync'ing to Word Clock Input.
Dimensions: W = 484mm / 19", H = 45mm / 1.8", D = 265mm / 10.4"
Weight: 3.6 kg / 7.93"