Open Box (Blemished) Focusrite OctoPre LE 8-Channel Preamp
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Lower-cost version of the original and very popular OctoPre.
Extremely easy to use, OctoPre LE helps save session time and engineer heartache. Auto-switching front- and rear-panel inputs and total control of the digital I/O from the front fascia allow the unit to remain racked and patched, with every I/O solution available at the flick of a switch. In typical Focusrite fashion, the OctoPre LE upholds professional standards throughout, boasting class-leading specifications. Housed in a sturdy 1U chassis with the familiar Platinum fascia, OctoPre LE is the first of the Platinums to feature a porthole-style peak-reading meter, similar to Focusrite's industry standard Red range of products. The meter can be switched to display the input level of any one of the eight channels. The two Super Channels feature DI for guitars or similar instruments, as well as a low impedance switch for making the most of ribbon mics and allowing deliberate mic mismatching for enhanced creativity. Other features include phantom power, independent clip metering, and low-cut filters on every channel.
- 8 balanced 1/4" inputs on front
- Optional card accepts and transmits digital audio in either 44.1 or 48kHz 24-bit ADAT optical lightpipe format
- Useful as a monitoring control between DAW and speaker system for up to 7.1 surround monitoring
- 8 balanced (although unbalanced can be used) 1/4" jack inputs located on front panel for quick and easy access
- First 2 channels can be used for DI-free plug-in of guitars and basses
- Channels 1 and 2 also allow a mic signal using rear panel XLR connections
- Focusrite analog circuit design and comprehensive A/D and D/A interface options
- Perfect for digital audio workstation
OctoPre LE 8-Channel Preamp Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18.90" (W) x 1.73" (H) x 10.43" (D)
Frequency Response: -0.4dB @ 10 Hz to -3dB @ 122 kHz
Input Connectors: 8 XLR inputs for Mic (on rear panel), 8 1/4" TRS Jack inputs (on front panel)
Mic EIN: 124 dB @ 60dB of gain with 150 Ohm termination
Weight: 9.26 lbs.