Focusrite iTrack StudioProduct #J01636 Focusrite J01636 YBO Recording Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A complete recording package for iPad, Mac and PC.
This bundle from Focusrite packages the iTrack Solo audio interface together with the CM25S studio-quality condenser mic, a pair of HP60S studio monitoring headphones, and all the cables you need, plus Tape by Focusrite: the beautiful, free recording app for iPad and a suite of recording software and effects for Mac and Windows. This is an ideal package for professionals and starters alike.
The iTrack Solo Audio Interface
The quality of the audio interface is one of the defining characteristics of a recording system, and Focusrite is an acknowledged leader in computer audio interfaces. iTrack Studio includes Focusriteâs solid, metal-cased iTrack Solo interface, with an instrument input and a microphone preamplifier designed specifically for Focusriteâs computer interfaces. Record your vocal with the included studio microphone and capture your instrument at the same time on a different track.
iTrack Solo ensures that everything is captured as high quality audio â up to 24-bit 96kHz sampling (significantly better than CD quality). It comes with a 30-pin device link cable for connection to an iPad and can be connected to iPad 4 and iPad mini via an inexpensive Lightning adapter â it can also connect via USB to a Windows or Mac computer. You can connect your speakers and the included headphones to the high fidelity/low noise outputs on the iTrack Solo.
Studio-quality microphone and headphones
The matching CM25S studio-quality condenser mic is designed to catch the life and soul of your vocals and acoustic instruments. Clean, smooth and sensitive, it captures every nuance. If you can hear it, you can record it. Thereâs even a high-quality, 3m long low-noise microphone cable included to connect the CM25S to the iTrack Solo. Meanwhile, the included HP60S studio monitoring headphones give you a clear, unflattering and accurate impression of exactly how your music sounds, so you can get it just the way you want it. And when you play it back elsewhere, itâll sound great. Plus theyâre comfortable, too.
Perfect for Tape by Focusrite for iPad â also comes with music software for Mac and PC
Record both channels on iPad with Tape by Focusrite, the beautiful, free recording app for iPad - or use it with Garageband, Cubasis, or any of a host of iPad recording applications. A Device Link cable with 30-pin iPad connector is included to connect your iPad to the iTrack Solo. If you are on a Mac or PC, iTrack Studio includes revolutionary music production software Ableton Live Lite as well as the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite - which includes EQ, compression and reverb â tried and tested tools to help you perfect your recordings.
In The Box
iTrack Solo - USB audio interface with two inputs: one for your microphone and a further input for instruments
CM25S - Studio condenser microphone with a large diaphragm for capturing detailed performances
HP60S - Reference monitoring headphones, which allow you to monitor your recordings and listen to the playback from the computer
Microphone cable â Three metre XLR to XLR gives you a clean signal between the condenser microphone and audio interface
Device link cable â for connecting the iTrack Solo interface to your iPad
USB cable - for connecting the iTrack Solo interface to your Mac or Windows computer
Ableton Live Lite - Performance and production software for Mac and Windows
Scarlett plug-in suite - Focusrite effects and processing software for Mac and Windows
Novation Bass Station - Software plug-in synthesizer for Mac and Windows
Loopmasters sample content - drum loops, sound effects and more.
- Everything you need to start making music
- 2-in, 2-out audio interface with legendary Focusrite preamps
- Up to 24-bit, 96kHz recording quality for professional sound
- Includes studio-quality microphone and monitoring headphones
- iOS recording app included
Fans of Focusrtie will find everything they need in this complete recording package.
iTrack Studio Specifications:
- System Requirements
- OS X 10.7 (Lion) and OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 8
- iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad 4 (w/ 30-pin to lightning adapter - Not Included) with iOS 5 (Tape app requires iOS 6) or iOS 6.
- iTrack Studio HP60S Headphones
- Reference quality headphones
- Extended frequency response
- Adjustable fit
- Closed back design to prevent audio spill when recording
- Mini-jack to 1/4" jack adapter included
- iTrack Studio CM25S microphone
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- 3 m red cable included
- Mic stand adaptor
- iTrack Solo audio interface
- 2 in / 2 out USB audio interface
- 96 KHz, 24-bit conversion
- 1 Focusrite microphone preamplifier
- Silver "soft-touch" aluminium unibody chassis
- Front panel
- 1 microphone input â XLR
- 1 Instrument input â Â¼' unbalanced
- 2 Gain knobs
- 2 Gain halo signal indicators
- 48V Phantom power switch
- Direct monitor switch
- Large monitor level dial (controls headphone and line level outputs)
- USB Connection LED indicator
- Headphone output - Â¼" TRS Jack
- Rear panel
- 2 unbalanced monitor outputs â RCA Phono
- DEVICE LINK port (to connect iTrack Solo to iPad)
- USB 2.0 Port
- Kensington Lock slot
- Included software
- Ableton Live Lite 8 â professional music making software to use your iTrack Solo with a Mac or PC.
- Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite â collection of software plug-ins bringing effects to your music software (like Ableton Live for example).