Focusrite ISA430 MKII Producer PackSku #188223000000000 Focusrite 188223 YFM Channel Strips https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The pinnacle of analog channel strip technology.
The ISA 430 MkII represents the pinnacle of Focusrite's analogue channel strip technology, bringing together all the classic designs in one comprehensive production tool. Augmented with additional features and flavors alongside unmatched internal routing and connectivity, the ISA 430 MkII enables today's recording professional to enjoy the unique sonic contribution of these heritage designs within one extremely versatile processor.
From mic impedance switching and "mic air" effect (a wire-wound inductor for increased spaciousness), to three compressor options (VCA, Vintage Opto, and Opto Limit) combined with the compressed/uncompressed Blend feature, the ISA430 MkII delivers a impressive variety of processing sounds.
Routing and monitoring flexibility has also received a booster. The unique Listen feature (allowing you to hone in on the frequency you wish to affect) is now available on compressor, gate, and expander circuits as well as the ISA 430 MkII's unique phase cancellation-based de-esser circuit. In addition, monitoring and inserts are available at a variety of points along the signal chain.
Finally, the ISA 430 MkII features an optional 24bit-192kHz high performance (123dB A-weighted with jitter below 20 pico seconds) stereo A-D converter, allowing you to retain every nuance of your analogue signal as you flow seamlessly into the digital domain.
- Classic Focusrite transformer-based mic pre with variable impedance and "Air" feature
- Multi-format compressor switches between transparent VCA and vintage optical circuits
- Unmatched flexibility with an incredible variety of insert points and variable signal path arrangements
- Functions as 4 separate modular processors: mic pre, EQ, dynamics, and stereo ADC
- Precision VU metering of input level, Insert 1 or 2 Return levels
- Compressor gain reduction or sidechain listen level (switched)
- Classic Focusrite EQ design; an expanded version of the original ISA 110
- Post mic pre output for the shortest possible signal path
- Proprietary Focusrite discrete Class A VCA gate and expander designs
- Listen feature for precise control over compression, gating, expansion, and de-essing
- De-esser design based on optical technology for lower distortion and transparency
- Soft limiter to avoid critical digital overload
- Optional stereo A/D — 24-bit 192kHz Delta Sigma converter
Put this in your studio for unrivaled fidelity and fabulous flexibility. Order today!
ISA430 MKII Producer Pack Specifications:
- Gain Range: 0 to +60dB in 10dB steps
- Input Impedance: Variable - 600 Ohms,2K4 Ohms,6K8 Ohms and original ISA110 settings
- EIN: -128dB with 150 Ohms terminating impedance at 60dB of gain
- Noise: -97dBu
- THD: 0.001% with -20dBu (1kHz input and 20Hz—22kHz bandpass filter)
- Gain Range: +10dB to +40dB continuously variable
- Input Impedance: >1MOhm
- Compressor (VCA mode)
- Threshold Range: -28dB to +12dB
- Ratio: 1.5:1 to 10:1
- Slope: Soft knee
- Attack: 100 microseconds to 100 milliseconds
- Release: 100mS to 7S, variable or
- auto (program dependent)
- Compressor (Vintage Opto mode)
- Threshold Range: -28dB to +12dB
- Ratio: 1.5:1 to 5:1 in Comp mode
- 5:1 to 20:1 in Lim mode
- Slope: Soft knee in Comp mode,
- Hard knee in Lim mode
- Attack: Fixed