Focusrite Guitar FX Suite Plug-In SoftwareProduct #580877 Focusrite 580877 YSD Effects Plugins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
11 VST/AU guitar, amp, and pedal plug-ins based on some of the most popular gear out there.
Focusrite's Guitar FX Plug-in Suite includes eleven professional VST/AU plug-ins ideal for the guitarist who does computer recording. The software includes five popular guitar amp models and four distortion pedal effects courtesy of Italian software company Overloud who are experts in the field of accurate guitar amp modeling. A 'hot tuna' guitar tuner and 'smart' hum remover are also provided.
The amp models include plug-ins based on the Vox AC30, Marshall JCM900, Fender Twin, MESA Boogie Rectifier, and Fender Bassman. The pedal models include plug-ins based on the Boss DS-1, Ibanez Tube Screamer, Electro-Harmonix Big Muff, Dunlop's Fuzz Face.
The amp and pedal models use Overloud's renowned analog-modeling technology, which faithfully reproduces every detail of an analog tone. It also ensures perfect reproduction of parameter behavior, so you always feel like you're controlling the real hardware. Thanks to Overloud's expertise, each component of the schematic has its own mathematical model. After this rather raw scientific step, the resulting tone is fine-tuned by ear. Unlike many modeling companies, Overloud doesn't use the more standard DSP techniques to obtain a tone that only vaguely resembles the original one. Instead, they use incorporate custom developed DSP techniques so their plug-in software reproduces every detail of the original tone.
Finally, each Guitar FX Suite plug-in provides a host of initial presets, providing a number of great tones for you to audition immediately. You can also save and recall custom presets, building a vast library of your own customized tones over time.
- 11 Professional VST/AU amp and pedal plug-ins, including five high-quality guitar amp models and four distortion pedal effects
- Utilizes well-renowned analog-modeling technology used in Italian software company Overloud's TH1 software
- Two essential guitarist tools, including a stunning 'hot tuna' guitar tuner and a 'smart hum remover' with the ability to analyze and act intelligently on a signal using Learn mode
Get some of the most sought after guitar tones in this one convenient plug-in package.
Guitar FX Suite Plug-In Software Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Supported Formats
- Windows: VST
- Mac OS: VST, Audio Unit
- Windows XP users are advised to use Windows XP2 or higher (1GHz CPU recommended)
- Mac OS
- Power PC G4/G5 or Intel Mac
- Mac OS 10.4.11 or higher
- 512MB RAM
- XVGA [High Colour 1024x768]
- Windows XP or Vista (All Versions)
- Pentium III 600 MHz CPU or faster
- 512MB RAM
- XVGA (High Colour 1024x768)