Focusrite Forte Suite TDM and RTAS plug-inSku #580130000000000 Focusrite 580130 YSD Effects Plugins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A channel strip plug-in that utilizes virtual vintage module.
The Focusrite ForteSuite is a channel strip plug-in for Pro Tools and is based on the now-legendary Focusrite Forte recording console of the mid-'80s that carried the hefty price tag of $1.5 million.
Utilizing virtual vintage modules, ForteSuite software brings Focusrite's sonic signature to Pro Tools through sophisticated modeling of the ISA 110 EQ and ISA 130 dynamics processors (including compressor, de-esser, and noise gate), the key modules from the acclaimed Focusrite Forteanalog console. It also includes surround modes as well as graphical representations of EQ, compression, and related module curves. And its interface components closely resemble the ISA series modules treasured by audiophiles the world over.
Along with offering a host of powerful processing tools including a six-band EQ and a multi-channel compressor, gate, and expander, ForteSuite plug-in also features a sidechain input and frequency filters for the dynamics processors.
The Focusrite ForteSuite can perform both as a channel strip plug-in and as individual ISA 110, ISA 130 dynamics, and ISA 130 compressor plug-ins. In addition, the ISA 130 compressor supports all Pro Tools surround formats.
- ISA 110 Equalizer
- ISA 130 Multichannel Surround Compressor
- ISA 130 Expander
- ISA 130 Gate
- ISA 130 De-esser
- Side Chain input for the Compressor and Gate
- Frequency filters for the dynamics processors
- Classic-style, vintage GUI with additional graphical representations of the EQ, Compressor, and Gate
- Taps into the power of Pro Tools"HD Accel cards
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- The classic, vintage "Focusrite Sound"
- Support for Digidesign D-Control
- Internal clip detection
- Support for Pro Tools Delay Compensation
Get control of your audio signals! Order today.
Forte Suite TDM and RTAS plug-in Specifications:
- System Requirements:
- A Digidesign-qualified Pro Tools"HD, HD Accel or LE system
- — or —
- A Digidesign-qualified Pro Tools"HD, HD Accel or LE system and a third-party software application that supports the Digidesign TDM, RTAS or Audiosuite plug-in standard
- Pro Tools Software Version must be 7.0 or above
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Focusrite Forte Suite TDM and RTAS plug-in:
As a channel strip its fantastic, I just cant believe the warm sound of a million dollar board emanating out of my PC. I am using ProTools 8 that now includes all the plugins that Digidesign charged extra for in the past, and I am more than convinced that the Forte Suite Plugs is all thats needed. My studio is used 100 percent for voiceover work. I will say that I hate iloks, and wish that they would remove the iLok feature.