FOCAL CMS SUB 11" Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Bring the bottom into your studio.
Subwoofer studio mixing is practically a requisite with EDM and other bass-intensive music styles. The 11" Polyglass cone woofer used in the CMS SUB is both very light and extremely rigid for a neutral and distortion-free response. This incredible weight-to-rigidity ratio is obtained by applying a thin layer of hollow glass spheres on top of a cellulose-based cone. The high excursion capabilities of the CMS SUB woofer offer tight and controlled bass, able to reproduce even the most minute detail. The CMS SUB woofer was designed to be extremely efficient, to make the most out of amplifier headroom, making sure that you can hear the slightest changes to compression settings.
- Distortion-free bass
- Extremely efficient
- High excursion
You're not even in the game with EDM and other music styles if you don't have a studio sub. Order today.
CMS SUB 11" Subwoofer Specifications:
- • Frequency response (+/- 3dB): 30Hz - 250kHz
- • Maximum SPL: 113 dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Electronic section
- • Input Type/Impedance: Left, Right, LFE
- Connectors: XLR/RCA
- Sensitivity: Female 3-pin XLR, variable
- • Output to satellites: L/R, male XLR
- • Internal processing: L/R mono summation
- LFE + lo-passed mono sum
- 24dB/octave variable low pass
- Phase adjustment
- Connection: IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- • User controls
- - Sub level (sensitivity) adjustment
- - Lo-pass frequency adjustment
- - Phase adjustment
- - Polarity switch
- - Mute
- - External Mute (controlled by external footswitch)• Indicators
- Indicators: Power ON, Mute, External mute
- • Subwoofer: Polyglass, high excursion Focal, 270mm (11") drive unit
- • Construction: 22mm MDF panels with internal braces
- • Finish: Dark grey vinyl
- • Dimensions: 17.1" x 14.4"x 17.3"
- • Weight: 50.7lb