Restock Fender Passport 150 PRO Portable PA System
Live Sound Packages
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Improved speakers, an added stereo channel, and less weight make the 150 better than ever.
This 4-channel Fender Passport 150 PRO portable PA system is a full 3 pounds lighter than its predecessor, the Passport 150 system. Even so, it has an extra stereo channel (making it 2 total) and has improved speaker voicing. Other features include 150W output, 2 mic/line inputs, and tilt tone control on each channel, level, reverb send, master volume, master tone, and more.
Take a close look and listen and the Fender Passport PRO 150 will take you places like never before. It is the sound that truly travels. For this generation of Passport PA systems Fender kept the best of previous versions and added improved functionality so that this Passport speaker system is ideal for whatever your application may be — education and presentations, party gigs, small clubs, and coffee houses.
- Amp type: Class D
- Inputs: 2 Mic/Line inputs, 2 stereo inputs
- Output: 150W Class-D power amp
- Speakers: One 5.25" woofer, Two 2.75" tweeters
- Line Out: 1/8" mini stereo out
- Channels: 4 (2 mic/line, 2 stereo)
- 2 mic lines with XLR and 1/4" line inputs
- 2 stereo channels with 1/4" and 1/8" (for MP3 player) inputs
- LED indicators above each channel input
- Improved speaker voicing
- Controls: Tilt tone control on each channel, level, reverb send, master volume, master tone, 20dB pad
- Covering: Molded Plastic
Now you really can take your sound with you. Order the Passport 150 PRO today.
Passport 150 PRO Portable PA System Specifications:
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20.5" x 27.5" 11.5"
- Weight: 30lb.