Fender Passport 150 Pro PA Package with Rock N Roller CartProduct #H73538 Fender H73538 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A portable PA system with it's own sturdy cart for even easier transport.
This package includes the Fender Passport 150 PRO portable PA system; 1 Audio-Technica M4000S hand-held dynamic mic; 1 MS-220 tripod mic stand with fixed boom; 1 XLR mic cable (20'); 2 Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands; and 1 Rock N Roller R2RT (Micro) Multi-Cart 8-in-1 Equipment Transporter.
Fender Passport 150 PRO
The 4-channel Fender Passport 150 PRO portable PA system is a full 3 pounds lighter than its predecessor, the Passport 150 system. Even so, it has an extra stereo channel (making it 2 total) and has improved speaker voicing. Other features include 150W output, 2 mic/line inputs, and tilt tone control on each channel, level, reverb send, master volume, master tone, and more.Take a close look and listen and the Fender Passport PRO 150 will take you places like never before. It is the sound that truly travels. For this generation of Passport PA systems Fender kept the best of previous versions and added improved functionality so that this Passport speaker system is ideal for whatever your application may be”education and presentations, party gigs, small clubs, and coffee houses.
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience. Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
- Fender Passport 150 PRO
- Amp type: Class D
- Inputs: 2 Mic/Line inputs, 2 stereo inputs
- Output: 150W Class-D power amp
- Speakers: One 5.25" woofer, Two 2.75" tweeters
- Line Out: 1/8" mini stereo out
- Channels: 4 (2 mic/line, 2 stereo)
- 2 mic lines with XLR and 1/4" line inputs
- 2 stereo channels with 1/4" and 1/8" (for MP3 player) inputs
- LED indicators above each channel input
- Improved speaker voicing
- Controls: Tilt tone control on each channel, level, reverb send, master volume, master tone, 20dB pad
- Covering: Molded Plastic
- Audio-Technica M4000S
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
- Rock N Roller R2RT (MIcro)
- Transforms into 8 configurations
- 26" to 39" telescoping frame
- Foldable sides allow high stacking
- Non-skid frame bed surface
- Folds down to take up little storage space
- Caster brakes
Order this sound PA package today.
Passport 150 Pro PA Package with Rock N Roller Cart Specifications:
- Fender Passport 150 PRO
Impedance: 4 ohm
Dimensions (HxWxD): 20.5" x 27.5" 11.5"
Weight: 30 lb.
Audio-Technica M4000S Mic
Element: Moving coil dynamic
Polar pattern: Unidirectional
Frequency response: 70Hz-12kHz
Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
Impedance: 500 ohm
Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
Dimensions: 178.3mm (7") length, 56.3mm (2-1/4") body diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
Rock N Roller R2RT (Micro)
Length compacted: 26"
Length extended" 39"
Width (frame bed): 11"
Width (rear wheels) 14"
Height (folded) 6.5"
Height (unfolded) 30.75"
Front casters: 4" x 1"
Rear wheels 6" x 1.5"
Weight: 15.4 lb.
Load capacity: 350 lb./24 cu. ft.