Fender Expo SystemSku #J05529000000000 Fender J05529 YBE Studio Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Portable and clear, ideal for medium-size venues.
The Fender® EXPO™ SYSTEM is a powered speaker array with an integrated subwoofer that delivers audiophile clarity and sonic detail in a portable, smallfootprint design easily set up in only seconds. The EXPO SYSTEM is the perfect sound system for DJs and instrumental performers. It’s also ideal for education, worship and many other presentation applications. The EXPO SYSTEM’s ultra-wide sound dispersion pattern covers audiences of up to 300, and it can be easily daisy-chained together with multiple EXPO systems to cover even larger audiences.
- Lightweight and easy to set up
- Power, subs and main speakers in a single unit
- Professional quality sound
- Versatile inputs
Order today and your next show will sound better and you'll get home earlier.
Expo System Specifications:
- Series: Fender Audio
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Weight: 52 lbs.
- Audience Capacity: Up to 300
- Speakers: Eight - Custom-Designed 3” Neodymium Midrange Drivers (MHF Array),
- Two - 6.5” Ferrite Magnet Speakers (Subwoofer)
- Horn/Tweeter: One - 1" Neodymium Tweeter w/ Horn
- Channels: Two - Left + Right
- Inputs: Stereo XLR 1/4” Combo Jacks (Line Level) and Stereo RCA Line Inputs
- Controls: Main Level, Sub Level, Power
- Line Out: Two - XLR Line Level
- Other Features: Ultra-wide dispersion pattern, balanced line outputs for daisy-chaining multiple systems together, lightweight Class "D" power amp,
- small-footprint design for space-challenged venues, detachable vertical
- array for easy transport, integrated sub with isolation stabilizers and
- reinforced handle, universal operating voltage, optional bag and
- protective cover are available.