Eventide H8000FW 8-Channel Ultra-Harmonizer Effects ProcessorProduct #183118 Eventide 183118 YFH Multi Effects Processors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Eight full channels of processing with route-anywhere flexibility.
The Eventide H8000FW Ultra-Harmonizer 8-Channel Effects Processor provides high-quality 24-bit audio performance and over 1,600 preset effects algorithms including presets for 5.1 surround sound. It features UltraShifter, Eventide's most natural-sounding, formant-corrected pitch changer which is optimized for voice and includes automatic pitch correction. It also comes with twelve channels of AES/EBU, ADAT, S/PDIF, and FireWire digital I/O, up to 96kHz sampling frequency, 174-second mono sampler with looping, beat-sync tools, and four channels of XLR/TRS analog inputs. Also comes with search-engine functionality for easier preset sorting, Monolithic Tandem mode for running one large algorithm using two DSP chips, building-block custom effects architecture, and ultra-versatile anything-to-anything routing. FireWire ports deliver computer interactivity with graphic computer editor/development tools and routing software.
- 12 channels of AES/EBU, ADAT, S/PDIF, and FireWire digital I/O
- 24-bit digital I/O
- Over 80 - 5.1 presets including 5.1 reverbs
- Effects up to 96kHz sampling frequency
- Over 1,600 preset-algorithms: award-winning reverb, choruses, FM panners, sample-and-hold filters, vibratos, modulating delays, multiband compression, phase shifting, micro pitch shifting, vocoding, and much more
- UltraShifter pitch shift and correction
- Search-engine preset sorting
- Monolithic Tandem processing mode
- Building-block effects architecture
- Anything-to-anything routing capability
- Custom Scales capability
- MIDI, BPM, and Tap Tempo beat sync
- 174 second mono sampler (87 seconds phase-locked stereo)
- Looping, editing, and layering capabilities
- VSIG™ and VSIG-X graphic editor/development tools
- FireWire drivers for Mac and PC
- Software channel-routing program
Hard-core hardware for when compromise is not in your vocabulary. Order now!