Eventide H7600 Ultra-Harmonizer Effects ProcessorProduct #183117 Eventide 183117 YFH Multi Effects Processors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
World-class stereo effects processing for professional music production.
The Eventide H7600 Ultra-Harmonizer Effects Processor provides nearly 1100 programs, a 174-second sampler, and sorting capabilities for unprecedented stereo effects processing prowess. The H7600 has more power than its predecessor (the DSP7000 series), has a new operating system, and a new search function that provides instant access to a deep catalog of professional effects. Every preset on the H7600 Ultra-Harmonizer is its own unique algorithm made up of a combination of effects from 230 stereo effects modules. Eventide's exclusive Building Block Architecture lets you create your own unique preset-algorithms as well. The H7600 comes with PC and Mac preset development software. It comes with AES/EBU, S/PDIF, word clock digital I/O, and two analog I/O channels with XLR and Hi-Z jacks.
- 1100 programs, the best stereo effects of the last 35 years
- 174-second sampler
- Preset sorting/filing capabilities
- Advanced operating system and search function
- Create your own effects using 250 stereo effects modules
- 24-bit 96kH processing
- Comes with PC and Mac preset development software
- AES/EBU, S/PDIF, and word clock digital I/O
- 2 analog I/O channels with XLR and hi-Z jacks
- Virtual racks combine up to 5 stereo effects in one program
Delivers a diverse palette of effects from over 30 years of groundbreaking production work. Order your H7600 now!