- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
High-quality 24-bit 8-out USB audio interface.
The GIGAPORT HD+ from ESI-Audio is an incredibly affordable, multichannel USB audio interface, providing 8 independent outputs and exceptional audio quality supporting up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. The GIGAPORT HD+ also has support for 7.1 surround sound, and 2 independent stereo headphone outs.
GIGAPORT HD+ provides ASIO 2.0 drivers for professional audio mixing and playback under Windows XP and Windows Vista / 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit). The hardware is also CoreAudio compatible and natively works under Mac OS X even without the installation of a special driver.
This makes GIGAPORT HD+ perfect for digital DJs on the road working with notebook computers. Simply use your favorite DJ software and GIGAPORT HD+'s eight outputs as up to 4 different stereo channels, enabling you to mix, cue and add effects. Monitor and pre-listen to your signals via the two built-in headphone outputs. GIGAPORT HD+ of course also works on your desktop computer and is compatible with all important professional audio software applications like Cubase, Sonar or Logic. The hardware also works with consumer programs such as DVD playback software. To get started right away, GIGAPORT HD+ comes bundled with a license of the DJ software Deckadance LE from Image-Line Software.
- 24-bit / 96kHz D/A converter
- 8 independent output channels with RCA connectors
- Different playback modes: 44.1kHz with 16-bit and 8 channels, 44.1kHz with 24-bit and 6 channels, 48kHz with 24-bit and 6 channels, 96kHz with 24-bit and 2 channels
- 2 independent stereo headphone outputs: 1st output sends out mixed signal of all playback channels, 2nd output sends out different signal from playback channel 1/2 - perfect for monitoring and to pre-listen to signals
- Compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista/7 supporting ASIO 2.0, WDM, MME (using ESI's EWDM driver technology)
- Compatible with Mac OS X and supported by the native CoreAudio USB audio support from Apple, no special driver installation required
- Compact and portable design with around 12 cm x 7 cm x 2 cm
- Includes license of Deckadance LE from Image-Line Software
Order the GIGAPORT HD+ for an easy price today.
GIGAPORT HD+ Audio Interface Specifications:
- Resolution: 24 bit
- THD+N: -94dB
- Headphone Amplifier
- Output Power: 60mW maximum
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 110dB (typical)
- (THD+N)/S: -70dB, 0.03% (typical)
- USB bus powered - 250mA maximum
- Supports Windows XP and Windows Vista / 7 with ASIO 2.0, GSIF, MME, WDM and DirectSound
- Supports Mac OS X (10.4 and above) via the native CoreAudio USB audio driver from Apple (no driver installation required)
- Works with all major industry standard DJ playback applications
- Includes Deckadance LE (from Image-Line Software) license for PC & Mac - one-time Internet connection required to use software