Equator Audio Research Q Series Q15 15" Coaxial Reference MonitorProduct #703555 Equator Audio Research 703555 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A versatile, 15" monitor with cutting-edge DSP.
Featuring a 15" subwoofer and cutting-edge digital signal processing, the Equator Q15 Reference Monitor delivers the distinctive power and accuracy of the Q Series speakers. The Q15 enclosure is constructed of 13-ply Baltic birch and is heavily braced for cabinet rigidity.
All Q Series monitors feature a Zero Point Reference coaxial design with digitally controlled transducers. The CPU that resides inside each Equator monitor handles a host of formidable tasks, including matching the transducers as well as seamlessly incorporating the system's crossover approach. This unique no-slope crossover approach reduces the mid-range distortion commonly associated with conventional coaxial designs to facilitate highly accurate, natural sounding mid-range reproduction that is never harsh.
The Equator Audio Q Series monitor speaker also benefits from cutting-edge Digital Signal Processing technology that helps mix engineers ensure their room is optimized for accurate monitoring. Included with the Equator Q15 monitor is a software application that enables a mix engineer to manually compensate for acoustic anomalies such as issues created by speaker placement and boundary conditions within the listening environment. Along with the environmental compensation, this included software also provides extraordinary control over the monitors, including equalization, mute, solo, and phase.
- 15" woofer
- 1,000W/200W power to LF/HF
- DSP controL
The Q15 has the versatility to adapt to any sonic environment—order a set now.
Q Series Q15 15" Coaxial Reference Monitor Specifications:
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 29Hz - 22 kHz
- Recommended Line Level Input: 10mV-2V
- Amplifier Power (LF/HF): 1000W/200W
- Amplifier Peak Power (LF/HF): 2000W/400W
- Sensitivity: 1w/1m output, 94dB
- Max SPL (per pair): ≥117dB
- Input impedance: 10kOhm
- L.F. Driver VC Size: 4"
- L.F. Driver (4-ohm): 15"
- H.F. Driver (8-ohm): 1-3/10" Titanium dome rear firing compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1 kHz
- Inputs: XLR, USB, RS485 in/thru, 1/4" phone jack
- Protection: Compression (LF & HF), thermal, short circuit, under voltage
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Software system requirements:
- Windows: Windows XP and newer
- Mac: OSX 10.4 and newer
- Available USB port
- Enclosure Alignment: Bass-Reflex
- Enclosure Construction: 1" HDF baffle & 3/4" 13-layer Baltic birch
- Finish: Black/Micro-Metallic Gray
- Dimensions: 21" W x 21" H x 21" D
- Weight: 92lb.