Equator Audio Research Q Series Q12 Coaxial Reference MonitorProduct #703554 Equator Audio Research 703554 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A versatile, extraordinarily accurate monitor with digital processing.
Featuring a 12" woofer and cutting-edge digital signal processing, the Equator Q12 Reference Monitor delivers the power and accuracy of the Q Series speakers.
All Q Series monitors feature a Zero Point Reference coaxial design with Digitally-Controlled Transducers. The CPU that resides inside each Equator monitor handles a host of formidable tasks, including matching the transducers as well as seamlessly incorporating the system's crossover approach. This unique no-slope crossover approach reduces the mid-range distortion commonly associated with conventional coaxial designs to facilitate highly accurate, natural sounding mid-range reproduction that is never harsh.
The Equator Audio Q Series monitor speakers also benefit from cutting-edge Digital Signal Processing technology that helps mix engineers ensure their room is optimized for accurate monitoring. Included with every Equator Q Series monitor is a software application that enables a mix engineer to manually compensate for acoustic anomalies such as issues created by speaker placement and boundary conditions within the listening environment. Along with the environmental compensation, this included software also provides extraordinary control over the monitors, including equalization, mute, solo, and phase.
- 12" LF driver
- 1.3" titanium dome rear-firing compression driver
- Coaxial design
- 500W (LF)/200W (HF) power amplifiers
- DSP control of crossover approach, equalization, mute, solo, and phase
- USB port
Put the Equator Q12's technology to work for your sound—add it to the cart now.
Q Series Q12 Coaxial Reference Monitor Specifications:
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 30Hz - 22kHz
- Recommended Line Level Input 10mV-2V
- Amplifier Power (LF/HF): 500W/200W
- Amplifier Peak Power (LF/HF): 1000W/400W
- Sensitivity: 1w/1m output, 92 dB
- Max SPL (per pair): ≥114dB
- Input impedance: 10kOhm
- L.F. Driver VC Size: 3"
- L.F. Driver (4-ohm): 12"
- H.F. Driver (8-ohm): 1.3" Titanium dome rear firing compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.4kHz
- Inputs: XLR, USB, RS485 in/thru, 1/4" phone jack
- Protection: Compression (LF & HF), thermal, short circuit, under voltage
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Enclosure alignment: Bass-Reflex
- Software system requirements:
- Windows: Windows XP and newer
- Mac: OSX 10.4 and newer
- Available USB port
- Enclosure Construction: 1" HDF baffle & 3/4" 13-layer Baltic birch
- Dimensions: 17" W x 17" H x 17" D
- Weight: 65 lb.