Open Box (Blemished) Electro-Voice ZXA1-Sub 12" Powered Subwoofer
Powered Stage Subwoofers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lightweight, compact, professional low end cabinet.
Extending the ZXA1's size-defying performance and sleek styling into the low-end realm, the ZXA1-Sub packs 700-W of self-powered punch into a low-profile wood enclosure. Match ZXA1 with ZXA1-Sub and hear just how big a small rig can sound, whether you want to add a tight thump to a DJ set or give the highs and mids some breathing room in a live performance.
Take the stereo XLR outputs from your mixer and plug into the stereo XLR inputs of the ZXA1, then patch the stereo outputs into a pair of powered main speakers. The ZXA1 is equipped with a 100Hz high pass filter that keeps everything below 100Hz in the ZXA1 so your main speakers' power amp doesn't have to process the low end. Low frequencies are the most taxing aspect of any signal for a power amp, so not only will you get a perfectly tuned low end, your main speakers will operate with much greater efficiency.
- Integrated 700-W Class-D amplifier
- EVS-12S 12-inch woofer
- 126 dB maximum SPL
- Dual XLR stereo inputs and outputs
- Pole mount for full-range systems
- 9-ply/15-mm wood enclosure, internally braced,
- with textured paint
- 46 pounds, with integral handle for easy carrying
Get one today and hear your system like you've never heard it before.
ZXA1-Sub 12" Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Freq. Range: (-10 dB): 44Hz - 118Hz
- Coverage: Omnidirectional
- High Pass Frequency: 100 Hz, User Selectable
- LF Transducer: (1) EVS-12S, 305mm (12") Woofer
- Enclosure Material: 9-ply/15-mm wood
- Connectors: (2) XLR Stereo Input, (2) XLR Stereo Output
- Amplifier Power Output: 700W
- Power Requirement (230V): 120V: 90V - 132V, 1.0A (1/8 power) 50-60Hz
- 230V: 190V-264V, 0.6A (1/8 power), 50-60Hz