Electro-Voice's popular, compact PA speaker is now amped.
The Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 is a compact, amplified loudspeaker system, which is designed for portable sound reinforcement applications that require maximum portability.
The EV ZXA1-90 audio speaker uses the EV8L, a high output, low distortion, 203mm (8") woofer. The woofer is paired with the DH2005, a titanium diaphragm 1" exit true compression driver. The compression driver is coupled to a rotatable 90° x 50° waveguide for smooth response to 20kHz and excellent pattern control.
The ZXA1-90 loudspeaker is powered by an integrated 800W, 2-channel amplifier module. The amplifier has XLR microphone and line level inputs, as well as an XLR line level output for daisy chaining several amplified speakers or a subwoofer. The biamplified design features steep crossover slopes and woofer excursion protection for maximum output and reliability. A switchable high pass filter allows for use with a subwoofer.
The Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 injection molded enclosure is made from high impact polystyrene for durability and light weight. The handle pocket and pole mount make the ZXA1-90 ideal for many portable applications. The ZXA1-90 speaker enclosure also features a built-in monitor angle for floor monitor applications. The bottom of the Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 features four #8-32 suspension points for permanent installation.
- Integrated 800W power amplifier
- Biamplified design with transducer protection
- EV8L 8" high-output LF transducer
- DH2005 1" exit true compression driver
- 90° x 50° coverage pattern
- Rotatable horn design
- 123dB maximum SPL
- Selectable high-pass filter for use with subwoofers
- Line and microphone inputs
- Integral monitor angle on enclosure
- High-impact poly
- Built-in pole mount
Order the EV ZXA1-90 speaker now for portable power and quality sound.
ZXA1-90 Powered PA Speaker Specifications:
- Freq. Response (-3 dB): 60Hz-20kHz
- Freq. Range1 (-10 dB): 48Hz-20kHz
- Max. Calculated SPL: 123dB
- Horizontal Coverage: 90° or 50°
- Vertical Coverage: 50° or 90°
- Amplifier Power Output: 800W
- LF Transducer: EV8L, 203mm (8") Driver
- HF Transducer: DH2005, 25mm (1") Exit
- Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- High Pass Frequency: 100Hz, User Selectable
- Power Requirement (120V): 95V-132V, 50-60Hz, 0.6A
- Power Requirement (230V): 190V-264V, 50-60Hz, 0.4A
- Line input: XLR and TRS Combo
- Mic input: XLR with independent Gain
- Line Output: XLR (Mic and Line Sum)
- Enclosure Material: High Impact Polystyrene
- Grille: Polyester Powder Coated, 18GA
- Galvanized Steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 457mm x 282mm x 264mm, (17.98" x 11.12" x 10.38")
- Net Weight: 19 lb. (8.6kg)