Electro-Voice ZX4 15" 400W Passive PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed to reproduce your sound with great sonic detail as a main speaker or stage monitor.
The Electro-Voice ZX4 is designed mainly for portable applications to be used by performing artists, musicians, and small bands. And with an integral pole-mount, the ZX4 is ready for any main mix application. To accommodate different stage depths, the ZX4 incorporates retractable monitor feet. This allows the ZX4 to be used as a stage monitor with a 45Â° or 55Â° angle.
Every musical detail can be reproduced by the ZX4, from extended highs to powerful lows. The DH3 compression driver-with its pure titanium diaphragm-coupled with the ZX4's large 90Â° x 50Â° horn allows for tremendous intelligibility and pattern control. The 15" EVS15-SF low-frequency transducer delivers tight, low bass frequencies and outstanding power-handling capacity.
The rugged enclosure of the ZX4 is perfect for portable applications, while the stylish design gives it appeal in even the trendiest of environments. At only 44.5lb., the lightweight ZX4 allows ease of transport and set up.
- EVS15-SF 15" LF transducer
- DH3 1.25" voice coil, 1" exit
- Compression driver
- 90Â° x 50Â° coverage pattern
- 400W continuous (1600W) power handling
- Selectable monitor angle (45Â° or 55Â°)
- High sensitivity, 132 db maximum SPL
- Lightweight 20.2 kg (44.5 lbs)
ZX4 15" 400W Passive PA Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency response (-3dB): 60 - 20,000 Hz
- Frequency response (-10dB): 42 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 100 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc): 132 dB
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) HÂ°: 90Â°
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) VÂ°: 50Â°
- System power handling (continuous/program/peak): 400/800/1600 watts
- LF transducer: EVS15SF
- HF transducer: DH3
- Crossover frequency: 1500 Hz
- Nominal impedance (passive): 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance: 6.5 Ohms
- Color: black
- Flying: yes
- Input connections: parallel Neutrik NL4
- Outdoor: no
- Chassis Size: 15"
- Internal crossover: yes
- Speaker type: full-range, mid-high, two-way, wedges
- Net weight: 44.53 lb. (20.2 kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 27.01" x 17.52" x 15.98" (686 x 445 x 406 mm)